Hardcore Brony Hardcore Brony

The animation could use a little work, but his was very good, pretty funny too. The animation just seems choppy in a few places, like the images didn't transition too well. It might just be me, or it might be your style, whatever.

Also, in response to Totalolness, did you even read the description? Or notice the 3 'normal' bronies that were embarrassed because of the main character? That was the point. This video is showing what a lot of people think about bronies because of the few freaks in the community. It's stands to common sense however that not every brony is like that, obviously. You don't need to justify yourself as a brony, just be yourself, and no one will really care.

Sorry for this silly bit when this is supposed to be a review.

APPLE.MOV APPLE.MOV

Bantam, how slow is your PC!? My PC is crap and this loaded in about a second. I feel bad for you, this should take not time at all to load. Anyways, love this series guys, can't wait for more, though I'm genuinely scared for what else could possibly make the episodes any more insane and disturbing. Seriously, Shed.MOV was messed up.

Nothing Phases Pinkie Pie Nothing Phases Pinkie Pie

Nice job, short and cute, getting the point fairly well. Also, since no one said it, RD flies out of the destroyed house in the first half a second of the view of the town. She quickly goes towards the screen leaving out the top right

Mass Effect 3 Plot Mass Effect 3 Plot

I JUST BEAT MA1

Wow, i just beat mass effect 1, and have to say that I really hope MA2 and MA3 don't overdo it with the crew member thing. I didn't think the side missions and conversations with the crew were a hassle, they seemed to just be logical conclusions to talk to your crew after a big mission and see how they're doing, I liked to get to know them.

Anyways, the actual review of the video. I felt it was midly entertaining. It wasn't amazing and at times a bit repetitive with the jokes, but that's what you were going for. All in all, it was an 8 because it didn't serve much of a good view for me, but I can see parts that many people would like

The Protomen - Unrest The Protomen - Unrest

Make more please!

I loved this animation, its near perfect. Also, as a response to your response to the other guy below me, Joe IS Dr. Wily, in the games it says his name is Joe Wily. Also i have to say, i think what happened in Act 2 is that Joe framed Thomas (Tom) Light by having his robot kill the girl or something like that, then he turned the town on him and used that as a distraction too unleash his army, but i dont really know.

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Loved It!!!!!

I enjoyed this submission alot, great animation, though it could be a bit smoother and cleaner (no, i dont mean less violence) I especially enjoyed this because my favorite types are Dragons, Darks, And Steel. Hope to see more great work!

Don't Wake Robby Don't Wake Robby

Fuckin' WEEE!!!

Hilarious keep up the good work man! (P.S.This is a million times better than dont sleep robby)

Resident Evil UntoldTales Resident Evil UntoldTales

Groppin Time!

Not the best ive ever seen, the animation was good, but the lines couldve been better. the wesker joke was funny, but the clairXleon thing and jill sandwitch are overused. Still great work

ReynoldDunbarAndTheAlien ReynoldDunbarAndTheAlien

LOL!

Its so true, god i hate people like that, i mean sure, i do a few internet jokes maybe once a month, but only to people who understand it, and i dont use stupid ones like: Ima firin ma lazor, or its over 9000, or even this is sparta, they all suck and their all really annoying. 10 Stars!

Blue Eyes Blue Eyes

Metroid Prime music!!

not the best ive ever seen, but the music boosted it up alot, wait, is it halo or metroid prime? if its prime i say its prime 1 0r 2