Symphonic Tower Defense Symphonic Tower Defense

You royaly pissed me off!!!

It's not your game, its your advice in the description. I got about halfway through this game, its very fun though insanely difficult. The problem is the game suddenly stopped working so i cleared my cookies like you said. What happened? I LOST EVERY SINGLE GAME DATA FOR ANY GAME I EVER PLAYED ON THE INTERNET EVER!!! INCLUDING THIS ONE!!! It's not your falt, it just would have been nice to warn people about that beforehand. It's just upsetting because i play LOTS of internet RPGs and stuff, and now all that progress is gone forever. Anyways, great job on the game, very interesting concept, looking forward to a sequel that is maybe a little bit easier because I'm good at other tower defenses, but this i never have enough money to upgrade or buy more towers, maybe make it easier to get money or make things cheaper

FrozenFire responds:

Usually they have like time filters too (Clear from - Last Hour - 2 hours - 1 week - ALL TIME)
since it's just this game I'd say last hour is the only necessary option.
Sorry bout that :(

Pothead Zombies Pothead Zombies

Itwas fun, got a little boring halfway through

I liked the game alot, could have been better though. Im pissed though because i won every single medal on the game, then a refresh the page and it says i only have half of them. I beat it on overdosed, found the perfect combo (maxed gatling and carbine) and i dont get the rewards!? the hell!!!? Sorry for the rage, i wish the game ahad more of an ending and that there was more to do, at wave 7 i got kindas bored, and by wave 12 i had everything maxed out already

Escaping the Prison Escaping the Prison

Umm, that didnt work

great game, i got every single ending, clicked on all the secret items, but i only got 4 of the 7 medals, wtf. I got the brawl one, the justice, badass, and sneaky endings, but it didnt give me the donut ending, the all 18 fails, or the secret, wtf. 9/10 for the medals not working, otherwise great game

PuffballsUnited responds:

Did you see all 18 DIFFERENT fails? (You get a fail for not clicking anything during timed options) There are several donuts throughout the game. Did you find the secret medal?

Chibi Knight Chibi Knight

LOZ 2 Much?

I like the game and it isnt glitchy at all, but its like a short, chibi version of loz 2. Great game, just next time use an origional idea. Man im such a prick, considering how hard it is to make an origional idea, everythings already been done!

William and Sly William and Sly

I Like it... but...

It takes forever! its a great game, and excellent graphics, but it takes to long when all your doing is activating ruins and grabbing mushrooms. i got bored after i activated the 6th ruin...

Infectonator : World Dom Infectonator : World Dom

Well worth the wait

This has got to be one of the best games in existance! Its a million times better than the others, and i cant stop playing it! I especially love the no time limit and the special zombies! Tank=Zombie Incredible Hulk Boomer= Zombie Santa Claus, then theres venom and a few i cant name, but (Wait for it) *Thiller starts playing* Michael Jacksons a zombie!!!!!!!!!!

Definitely The End Definitely The End

Holy Shit!

I liked the fact that it was short and funny, but you see all these warnings, then i actually thought you had to find the phone in a timelimit, so it scared the shit out of me when the guy just stabbed you outta nowhere!

Tails' Nightmare Tails' Nightmare

Goddamn that doll is cheap

the game was fun but to short, also, i found myself dying every time i fought the doll. when it gets to the second stage, where spikes pop out of the floor, you cant hurt him!

Epic Battle Fantasy 2 Epic Battle Fantasy 2

yet another masterpiece

great work yet again. what realy makes me happy when i play this game? the fact that i can summon a rapist... X3

Epic Battle Fantasy Epic Battle Fantasy

LOL!!!!!!

This game is amazing, and funny. I fell out of my chair when my characters got tentacle raped!